Null’s Brawl update with new skins, fighters and completely new combat logic, which is still being finalized.
The weekend passed and the Null’s Team almost met the deadline, the update was released on Monday night. The update was successful, but there are some bugs that will be fixed over time. Your feedback is also important, if you find an error, report it in the comments under this post.
What’s up with Null’s Brawl Alpha?
- It is important to know that the test version of Null’s Brawl Alpha, where the new logic of battles was tested, will be completely closed.
What happened to the accounts on Null’s Brawl Alpha?
- All accounts will be deleted and they cannot be transferred to the main version of Null’s Brawl.
What has already been implemented in version 35?
- We have adapted our server with the new client version 35.x;
- Added new content and implemented it in the form of skins, pins and the 6th season;
- Added Belle and implemented her main attack and super;
- Added a new game mode Knockout and a hot zone with a siege;
- Implemented passives for many fighters, for example, Edgar;
- Many bugs reported to the developers have been fixed;
What’s left to do?
- Squeak, or rather his attack mechanics, star power and super with gadgets;
- Also in the works are passives for Colonel Ruffs, Byron and Belle;