Null’s Brawl is now available on iPhones and iPads running the iOS operating system.
By popular demand to add Null’s Brawl to iOS devices, we release ipa for all comers. Play the new fighters and all unlocked skins, you can now on iOS. Here you can always download the installation file in ipa resolution.
Null’s Brawl on iOS
To install the server, you need a developer certificate, you can also install without it with a signature via Apple ID. All installation methods can be found at the links below. The server on iOS will be updated in the same way as the Android version.
- Last update: 17.12.12
- Client version: 47.200
- Server version: 2.27.4
- Minimum Android version: 7
- Application size: 276,4 Mb (after installation 1,4 Gb)
- /clean – this command resets the account.
- /help – shows the available commands.
- /status – detailed server status, shows information about the version, the number of players and available servers for online battles.
- /addscore – is a premium command, available to players who bought early access. Adds 1000 trophies for each fighter.
How to quickly unlock and pump an account?
To do this, you need to open the “Shop” button, where two boxes for 1 crystal will be available for everyone at first. The first will unlock all fighters, and the second will pump to maximum level and unlock all star powers, gadgets and equipment.
- Unlock all brawlers! – Unlock all brawlers!
Upgrade all brawlers! – Upgrade all brawlers!
Null’s Connect – analog of SC ID to keep the account
- Open the right panel and click on “Null’s Connect”
- In the window that appears, enter your email, which will receive a confirmation code.
- Press continue.
- The code you have to enter in the next window will come.
- Enter the 6-digit code.
- Click continue and your account is successfully saved.
Note that the account is tied to the mail, so you will need to have access to it to get back to the account.
We’ll add all kinds of installation methods later.
Download Null’s Brawl 47.200 by direct link.