We collect personal data when you leave comments on our website. The personal data we collect includes your name and email address, which you provide voluntarily. We do not collect any other personal data from our visitors unless explicitly provided.
Purpose of Data Processing
The personal data collected is used for the following purposes:
- To identify you as the author of the comment.
- To prevent spam and abusive comments.
- To communicate with you, if necessary, regarding your comments.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal data is stored on secure servers and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to these systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
Sharing of Data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Under GDPR, you have the following rights related to your personal data:
- The right to access your data.
- The right to rectify inaccuracies in your data.
- The right to erase your data.
- The right to restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to data processing.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.